I love being able to travel across Manitoba and meet new people and go to towns that I have never been to before. One of these towns was Treherne, Manitoba. It’s a small town, but has lots of personality. I got to attend their summer fair and I was asked to sing a set list of my choice. They set me up on the back of a trailer and I sang some of my favourite songs in my cowboy boots. What a fun time! I definitely want to go back!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.